The Community Care Services Program (CCSP) is a state Medicaid Waiver program administered through a grant from the Division of Aging and the Heart of Georgia Altamaha Area Agency on Aging. Concerted Services Inc. received the grant award to operate the CCSP program in our service area. The CCSP program is designed to assist eligible elderly and/or functionally impaired individuals in continuing to live in their homes and communities by providing cost-effective community based services as an alternative to nursing home placement. Services that are brokered to various providers in the community by CCSP Care Coordinators are: Alternative Living Services, Emergency Response Services, Home Delivered Meals, Respite Care, Personal Support, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Skilled Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Home Health Aide, Care Coordination, Adult Day Care, & Consumer Directed Care. Clients receiving these services have been screened through the Gateway screening process.
Concerted Services, Inc. provides client assessment and care management services. CCSP services are offered by Concerted Services, Inc. in the following counties: Appling, Bleckley, Candler, Dodge, Emanuel, Evans, Jeff Davis, Johnson, Laurens, Montgomery, Tattnall, Telfair, Toombs, Treutlen, Wayne, Wheeler, and Wilcox.
What services are available through Community Care?
Adult Day Health
- Daytime care and supervision in an adult day center
- Nursing and medical social services
- Planned therapeutic activities
- Physical, speech, and occupational therapy
- Meals, including prescribed diets
Alternative Living Services
- Alternative residence for persons unable to remain independent in their own homes
- Meals, personal care, and supervision
Emergency Response Services
- In-home electronic support system providing two-way communication between isolated persons and a medical control center
- Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Skilled nursing services
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Medical social services and home health aide assistance
- Personal care and assistance with meals
Personal Support Services
- Assistance with meal preparation, hygiene and nutrition
- Light housekeeping, necessary errands, and other support services
- In-home respite care provided by an aide
Out-of-Home Respite Care
- Out-of-home overnight respite care in an approved facility with 24-hour supervision
Home Delivered Meals
- Meals prepared outside the home and delivered to the client
Consumer-Directed Personal Support Services Option (same as Personal Support Services, except)
- Consumer hires and supervises worker(s) of choice
- Clients enrolled in the option are required to choose a Financial Management Services provider that will issue paychecks and adhere to federal and state tax laws on behalf of the client
If you are interested in applying for Community Care services please call: 1-888-367-9913 or fill out the Client Referral Form & fax to: 912-367-3640 or mail it to the address on the form.