Our service centers have begun taking applications for the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP).
For the month of November application spots are reserved for elderly and homebound residents. Appointments must be reserved by phone before you come into an office.
Contact our administrative offices at 912.285.6083 or 912.557.6687 or contact your local CSI Service Center.
CSI Service Center
CSI covers 28 Counties in Southeast Georgia
You may also schedule an appointment by phone by calling the number listed beside the county you live in:
For assistance or for more information, contact the County Service Center in your county.
- Appling County – 912.367.6127
- Atkinson County – 912.422.3884
- Bacon County – 912.632.4288
- Brantley County – 912.462.5163
- Bulloch County – 912.489.1604
- Candler County – 912.685.2580
- Charlton County – 912.496.2045
- Clinch County – 912.487.2445
- Coffee County – 912.384.7300
- Effingham County – 912.754.6910
- Evans County – 912.739.1705
- Jeff Davis County – 912.375.3603
- Long County – 912.545.2435
- Pierce County – 912.449.1438
- Tattnall County – 912.557.6032
- Toombs County – 912.537.0453
- Ware County – 912.283.8634
- Wayne County – 912.427.7797
The Low Income Home energy Assistance Program is operated on a first come, first served basis and will end upon depletion of funds.