Weatherization services provided include the following:
- Stopping major air infiltration
- Attic insulation
- Dense-pack sidewall insulation
- Smart thermostat
- Compact fluorescent lamps
- Sealing and insulating HVAC duct systems
- Floor insulation
- Additional incidental home repairs as deemed necessary for the effective performance and preservation of weatherization materials.
Weatherization uses the National Energy Audit Technology to improve energy efficiency of each household.
Health and Safety assessments are also conducted to protect the safety of each client with visual mold and mildew inspections, carbon monoxide detectors, installing exhaust fans for proper ventilation and making sure the client’s home is not too tights after weatherization is complete.